Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rent to buy homes?

I live in New jersey and im in an apartment. I was looking for a rent to buy home but i dont know where to start. Its the first time for trying anything like this so does anyone know where I could go to look?Rent to buy homes?
Since you are a Yahoo user, why not try:





http://realestate.yahoo.com/





Good luck with your search.Rent to buy homes?
You need to be very careful about this. There tends to be abloon payments associated with this. Your interest rates can be scary too. I would make sure that each payment you make in rent is added to the principle of the house. Buyer beware
Does your apartment include heat, water and cable in the rent or are these seperate. Are you currently paying rent in the apartment by yourself or do you have a room-ate? I personally would buy before renting because you are able to build equity but you have to remember when you buy all the things that go wrong you have to fix yourself you can't just call the landlord. If you are new to renting I would try renting some other places and find out what kind of budget you can afford first.
Check your local newspaper.
honestly I would try to stay away from rent to own homes I know it sounds like a good way to buy a home especially if you have bad credit but you are just setting yourself up for disappointment the interest rates are murder...I recommend try a mortgage company that specializes in 'alternative loans'....try home123.com they can give you 100% financing if your credit score is atleast 590...Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment