Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need finance help on buying home?

filed bankrupt 7yrs ago since then have 2 repos and bad credit, would like to buy home with a credit score of 610 and 15% would I be able to ?Need finance help on buying home?
Try http://www.debtreliefprogram.esuperfind.鈥?/a> not sure if they'll service your area but at least they are not a scam.Need finance help on buying home?
Not normally. But if you agree to buy one of the bank's own repo's, they might just do it to get the house sold. Watch for one of the repo's that has sat on the market for 6 months; and watch for the sign that the bank will finance their own property. Make your offer. Get the keys and move in..
If I was the lender I'd hit you with a big stick!





No, I am just joking, OF COURSE I would lend you money, even at 10% I am sure you have mended your horrible, HORRIBLE ways.





So good luck and I hope you succeed :)
you would almost certainly need assistance with something like an FHA or other insured or guaranteed loan.
ONLY 2 repos after the bankrupt? You'll be SAILING. Go dude go, America is all YOURS %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
Possibly. Banks ARE scraping the barrel right now.


:)
Well, if I were the lender, I wouldn't loan you any money. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment