Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can I buy homes for under $500.00 . I see advertisements on TV?

You'll still be asking that same question after you give them $500, it's called a SCAM!!How can I buy homes for under $500.00 . I see advertisements on TV?
you want buy a house 500 or rent a house ????





if buy their no way you will get 500 house maybe a old ugly home no good yes





but rent 500 of course you can rent house or less not buyHow can I buy homes for under $500.00 . I see advertisements on TV?
if you find one that cheap - it's probably a shell with no heat, holes in the floors or ceiling and needs massive rehab
People believe anything they see after 2:00 am in the morning.
The under $500 is usually money out of your pocket. You still end up financing 100's of thousands of dollars to buy the house. The goal is to flip it before the first mortgage payment...it NEVER happens. The best deals are in foreclosures, they certainly won't be $500 but if you get them at a significant discount, add some paint, plant a tree or two and you can make a pretty penny. Hope this helps.
  • facial body
  • eye application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment