Sunday, August 22, 2010

Buy homes that people did not pay their taxes in indiana?

Hi!I have spent this week researching on the internet about tax deed sales and tax lien certificates because I saw an infomercial on tv that sells a kit that teaches how to benefit from these sales it is called John Beck's Free %26amp; Clear{johnbeck.tv}.I was not able to buy it because I don't have a credit card.John Beck's kit is $40.00.During my search I found this other guy who sell's another educational package{ebooks} for $24.95 on the same subject at ProfessorProfits.com and on this site there is a window offering a free Tax Lien Certificate Investing Spreadsheet if you subscribe to their weekly newsletter once you do{which I did} you click on a desired state and it takes you to naco.org{National Association of Counties} and there you can get access to county phone's,websites,etc.Go there because I learned that you need a tax sale list.Email me if you succeed at naguabomontes@yahoo.com.I WANT TO LEARN.Buy homes that people did not pay their taxes in indiana?
this is a good way to turn them over for a quick buck, however, look into how long the people have to come up with the past due amount, before you get too far into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment